Hello there! Welcome to my portfolio! Content in the works, stay tuned! 🙂
- English (Fluent)
- German (Native tongue)
- Tinkering with anything technical 😅
- Studying the powers of the mind 🤯
- Vintage audio engineering 🎤
- Exploring the world ✈️
- Cycling and fitness 🚴
- Virtual Gamepad Emulation Framework - Projects devoted to USB input device emulation and game peripherals reverse engineering. At its core the ViGEm bus driver and libraries provide an easy-to-use SDK for any developer to spawn and manipulate popular software-only gaming input peripherals on the Windows platform.
- Indicium-Supra - API-Hooking and rendering framework for DirectX-based games. A self-contained, low dependency solution to create injectable DLLs which automatically detect a games main render pipeline and fire a simple set of callbacks before and after the native API gets invoked. Allows for creation of custom overlays or capturing the backbuffer content frame by frame.
- BthPS3 - PlayStation(R) 3 Peripherals Unofficial Bluetooth Drivers. These drivers allow popular PlayStation(R) 3 gaming peripherals (SIXAXIS/DualShock 3, PS Move Navigation & Motion Controllers) to connect to Windows via Bluetooth without losing any standard functionality. Started as a research project in late 2018 and released to the public as a production-ready package one year later.
- Injector - DLL injection/ejection command-line utility. Simple one-file binary to script injecting one or more DLLs into a target process identified either by process ID, process name or window title. Uses the popular
- ScpToolkit - Discontinued yet honorable mention. Popular fork and successor of the XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller project originating on the PCSX2 forums and maintained until 2017 by yours truly.