Hi, I am Benjamin “Nefarius” Höglinger-Stelzer.
I have been working in IT since 2011 and since then never stopped learning and exploring. Before I became a programmer, I was a mere gamer.
Back in the days I was looking for a solution to play my favorite emulators with dated controllers. Since there was no comfortable solution, I created one.
This is how coding became my game.
I’ve worked for various IT companies in Upper Austria taking care of a broad range of responsibilities:
- Development of middleware, scripts, container applications
- Software rollout, incident management and updates
- Implementation of cloud native platforms (Kubernetes, Docker EE, Rancher, Read Hat OpenShift)
- Database administration, monitoring, backup and restore
- Design, installation and maintenance of servers, network infrastructure and end-user workstations